- Hits: 44969
The criteria for full membership of IFIP WG 9.4, which have been decided through feedback with members and discussants of the Group are as follows:
- Attendance at regional as well as international conferences
- Taking part in the organisation of a conference participating in either the Programme Committee or the Executive Committee.
- Volunteering to develop proposals for organising regional workshops leading to the dissemination of written work on the web.
- Contributing to the newsletter regularly.
- Submitting a relevant academic paper on the web and via links from the IFIP 9.4 web site.
- Participating in the development of a handbook and curricula for the subject of the Group.
- Compilation of an annotated bibliography of relevant URLs covering topics of interest to the Group.
- Preparation of position papers to be incrementally developed within the Group.
- Initiating any other activity of relevance to the Group in consultation with the regional Vice-chairperson.
You can apply for full membership of the working group, to be added to the electronic discussion list or to receive the newsletter through this website.